I’m back from a week’s break. I had a wonderful time, and thank you so much for all your comments. Even though I was sick with flu, I managed to relax, read and write (all my favourite things).
To my delight, while I was away, I received an award. Thank you to Betty at Cut and Dry for giving me the “Super Comments Award”. According to the rules I’m supposed to
1. Answer the questions below.
2. Name seven bloggers to pass the award on who have left super comments on my blog.
3. Come up with ten new questions and pass them on to the winners.
Like Betty, I’m not going to come up with new questions but use the questions provided already
Ten Questions/My answers:
1. What is your favourite colour? : - Purple
2. What is your favourite flower? : - Roses
3. When you go out to eat what is your favourite restaurant/or meal? : - Summer Salt. It’s right on the beach at Cronulla/ Fav restaurant meal is the duck.
4. Have you been to any of your high school reunions? If so did you have fun? : - Nope. I was overseas at the time.
5. If you had a couple of free hours to go play hooky on a weekday, what would you do by yourself? : - Write
6. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your closet right now and why? : - Cow slippers. They are so comfortable and keep my feet warm this winter.
7. Pearls or diamonds? : - Diamonds. I like all things that sparkle.
8. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? : - triple chocolate with swirl
9. What is your favourite Holiday and why? : - holiday means a different thing in America as it does in Oz. In Oz it means vacation. My favourite vacation destination would be any of the Queensland Islands. My favourite holiday season would be Christmas.
10. If you could have a $1,000 shopping spree anywhere, in which store would you spend it? : - um. No idea. I desperately need a new oven.