Sugar Tails gave me the Versatile Blogger award. I feel very honoured and I wish to thank her for her generosity.
According to the rules, to accept this award I have to tell you seven random things about myself. So, here goes:
1. I have a passion for my Lord and Saviour.
2. He is the Light of my life.
3. He accepts me as I am - every bit of me.
4. I can’t imagine what my life would be like without Him.
5. I wish the whole world could see His Greatness, His Glory, His Love.
6. I have an 8 year old cat named Cortana who follows me around everywhere. I love her to pieces, but she is sick at the moment. She has very much been on my mind lately. Please pray that the right thing happens for her.
7. I have started a new blog about writing called W.I.P. It. If you are interested in writing and blogging tips, then please feel free to visit. I’m hoping I haven’t bitten off more than I can chew.
Ok, so I cheated a little bit on the random element ;)
Now, I’d like to pass on this award to some bloggers I really value:
Karen @ Hallelujah Anyhow
Barbara @ Barbara’s Bakin N Bits
Rochelle @ Learning to Trust
Leslie @ Goodbye House, Hello Home
Dorcas @ 4 Sweet Angels
This week Karen from Hallelujah Anyhow also gave me the Sunshine Award. Thank you so much Karen! I am supposed to pass this award on to bloggers who show positivity and creativity:
The Old Geezer
Living By Faith
Wagging Tales (have to encourage other Aussie writers)
An Instrument for His Glory
Cut and Dry
Invitation Review and Giveaway
15 hours ago