10 Similarities Between Fast Food and Christ:
- The more you have, the more you want
- They both taste good
- When you ask for them, they both come quickly
- They are both filling
- If you leave them too long, the desire for them fades
- We often turn to them for comfort
- We often want to try them when we hear other people rave about them
- When we partake of either, we then need to exercise. (Exercise our bodies and exercise our faith)
- We are what we eat
- Just as fast food comes in many shapes, sizes and flavours, so too does the body of Christ.
5 Differences Between Fast Food and Christ:
- Christ says that if we drink from the spring of eternal life we will never be thirsty, but the fast food people want us to remain thirsty so that we keep buying their drinks.
- Fast Food encourages lazy people to remain lazy; Christ welcomes lazy people, but then changes them.
- We have to pay for fast food, but Christ is free
- Christ's promises are fulfilling, unlike the promising smells of fried chicken.
- With Christ we are given eternal life; with fast food we shorten our lives.
Can you think of other similarities and other differences?