She challenges us to answer the below questions, then cut and paste this survey on to your site for your friends to answer. She says, "Before we know it, together we will have planted a huge garden of PRAISE! Let's see how far we can scatter our 'seeds of praise'!"
Seeds of Praise Survey
1. Give one instance when you didn't feel like praising God, but did anyway.
2. List three circumstances in your life that you'd like to praise God for.
3. Share four people you praise God for bringing into your life.
4. List three bloggers who's sites you praise God for.
5. Name a Character of God that You wish to praise Him for.
6. Give two verses of Scripture that cause your heart to praise God.
7. Share an acrostic ("P" is for Papa, "R" is for Redeemed, "A" is for Adoration ....) for P.R.A.I.S.E.
8. Openly share what praise means to you.
I will copy/paste my answers I put on her site in the comments section below